Course code: DMCO
Duration (Part time): 6 Months
Total hours: 120
Course Benefits: This course provides knowledge about various operating systems including the open source OS like BOSS linux that supports all Indian languages. This course enables you to gain operational skills in MS Office integrating the use of GIST technology and Open Office in Indian languages on Windows & Linux Platform.
Who Should Attend: Graduates or Diploma of any discipline
- Computer Basics and Organiszation
- Introduction to OS & FOSS, Windows, BOSS etc
- Networking, Internet and E-mail
- Typing practice, BOO
- MS Office 2013 with ISM, E-Service & E-Governance
- Introduction to Network, Cyber Security.